Bond University is very glad to award a wonderful Master of Architecture Scholarship for International Students at Bond University, Australia to assist talented students from around the world to study a master’s degree in the field of architecture.
This funding scheme has been made available for the academic year 2021-22. All the eligible participants will be offered tuition remission along with experience and mentoring opportunities with sponsoring partners.
This scholarship will help you pursue a master degree by providing you full fee waiver.
Bond University has been delivering a life-changing experience to students since 1989. It offers an array of internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs that attract students from around the world. The university has been ranked first for providing the best student experience in Australia.
Why would you like to take admission at Bond University? The university has a good reputation for excellence in teaching. In addition to education, it provides its students with lots of opportunities to expand their knowledge and experience. The campus of this university houses several world-class facilities such as hi-tech computer labs, lecture theatres, case-study and seminar rooms, teaching labs, spaces for study and sports, etc.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2023
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full-fee remission
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all students from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in architecture and built environment
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must be currently achieving, or have achieved, a minimum cumulative percentage average of 75% from a Bond University Bachelor of Architectural Studies or an undergraduate degree program approved by the Australia New Zealand Architecture Program Accreditation Procedure (ANZAPAP)
- Must have accepted for admission and offered a place in the master of architecture degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, candidates will have to apply for an approved course at the university, with the help of this online application form. If their application for admission is accepted, then they will have access scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: All scholarship recipients are required to submit a personal statement and high-quality digital portfolio of relevant work produced during the bachelor’s degree candidature in support of their scholarship application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English language qualifications for most of the courses:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE).
This Master of Architecture Scholarship for International Students at Bond University, Australia will cover the full tuition fee for an approved course. Apart from this, it will provide students with the chance to gain experience and mentoring with sponsoring partners. Similar Opportunity is available at DAAD university, Germany.