Are you looking for a funding opportunity to kick-start your career journey? If yes.. you are welcome to apply for the International Scholars Award offered at Northeastern University in the USA. The International Scholars scholarship programme is available for the academic session 2022/2023.
Northeastern International Scholars Award is provided by Northeastern University. The award is given to reward the outstanding achievements of incoming international freshmen.
All overseas candidates with excellent academic results are qualified to apply for this study award, as it seeks to support their studies at the university. The award will be given based on the academic merit of the candidates.
Northeastern University is a private research university with many more campuses other than its prime campuses in Boston. The University provides its students with real-world work experience at prominent companies all over the world. By studying here, you will get paid and sometimes even secure a full-time offer after graduation. It offers multiple diverse clubs to students.
Northeastern International Scholars Scholarship Award Details
Students who are in the top 10-15% of our applicant pool are considered for competitive merit awards, including the prestigious Dean’s Scholarship. Recipients are awarded between $10,000 and $25,000 annually. All fall freshman applicants for undergraduate admission to Northeastern are considered.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Institution: Northeastern University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Available Scholarship: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at the USA
Northeastern International Scholars Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for these scholarships:
- Students must get admission in Northeastern University
- Students must enroll for a full-time degree
- Students must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
International Scholars Award at Northeastern University Application Method
Eligible students for this scholarship need to complete the admission procedure for Northeastern University. No additional application is required.
- Application Process: Candidates are required to sign up with either the Common Application or the Coalition Application. After that, the candidates must choose Northeastern University and submit their application directly to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students are to provide the required documents by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an excellent academic record in order to secure admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have minimum required score in the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 on either C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 0 to 8.0 on the IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 on the PTE Academic.
- 99 to 108 on TOEFL Internet-Based Test (CEEB Code 3667).
The Northeastern University will cover up to $28,000 of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under these merit-based scholarships.
Northeastern International Scholars Award
- 354 Richards Hall
- Boston United States of America
- LandLine: + 1 3735899
- Fax: + 1 3738735
- Email: email@example.com