Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) provides Ongoing NNPC scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country. The NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates is open to all Nigerian undergraduates to Apply.
- Entries are currently available for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022. The NNPC Scholarship aims at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 for Nigerian Undergraduates | Application Form
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN), together with their venture partners, provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities worldwide playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme.
All You Need To Know About NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
Level / Field of Study
The Total Scholarship is available for undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria. If you are a Nigerian student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 scores in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
more so, when filling the application form, ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. even if Your scholarship application was successful, it would be withdrawn. such a false statement is considered fraudulent.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. On-screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Deadline
Applications will OPEN in October.
Selection tests will hold in December at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
What You Need to Know About NNPC Scholarship Application 2022
This total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC scholarship 2022 official portal will be open soon for eligible Nigerian undergraduates. World scholarship forum will be the first to notify you once the portal opens.
Total Scholarship Winners | NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship List
If you sat for the scholarship exam, one thing you should have in mind is that the process of selection is never biased if you merited the scholarship, you sure will be shortlisted.
Usually, the list of the scholarship winners is published in the national dailies and also on the official website.
More so, Successful candidates shall be contacted by their email addresses. While hard copies shall be sent through the office of the Dean of Students Affairs of their Institution.
Unlike other scholarship that is for the selected field of study, the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2022 For Nigerian Undergraduates is meant for everyone.
Every department is eligible to apply and the short-listing process is always critical as many factors are considered. Polytechnics, Colleges of education, and universities are all eligible to apply.
So preparing for these exams can be tedious, it is always advisable to prepare with a past question that will guide you to what you need to know before going for these highly competitive exams.
- First PTDF Past Questions
- Second PTDF Past Questions
- Third PTDF Past Question
- Fourth PTDF Past Questions
- Fifth PTDF Past Questions
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1)…..document issued by a carrier which details a shipment of merchandise and gives the title of that shipment to a specified party
Bill of lading
Clearance and Forwarding Receipts
(2). Communicating expectations and measurements relating to performance standards occurs during this function of management.
(3). The resources within an organization used to achieve its goal, make up the _________ of a business.
(4). The current secretary general of the United Nations Organization is
(5). The clue is related to Mystery in the same way as Warning is related to …